If you have given up on today’s game, then we can save you the misery. But those still trying to crack the 5-letter code, look away now. The Wordle for August 16 is SCRUB
The answer to Wordle 788 is SCRUB. It is a verb that means to rub something vigorously in order to clean it. It also has a secondary, less literal meaning, which means to cancel or abandon something.
Here are some hints for Wordle 788:
- It starts with the letter S.
- It ends with the letter B.
- There is one vowel in the word.
- The word is a verb.
- Synonyms for the word include “scour” and “brush”.
Welcome back to another edition of Wordle Wednesday my dearest Wordlers and puzzle-solvers! Every Wednesday we spice up our Wordling with an extra puzzle, riddle or problem to solve. The last couple of these have been very, very challenging, so today I’m easing off the gas a bit and doing something a wee bit easier.
Let it be known: I am a merciful man, and if I were the king of the world and dictator of the universe, I’d be downright magnanimous. Gregarious even!
But enough about me! Let’s do a riddle!
Today’s Riddle: I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish.
What am I?
- 24TechNews| 2023 Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix
- 24TechNews| For social media platforms a growing obsession with porn is posing a tough problem
- Singapore Grand Prix Formula One World Championship
- 24TechNews| Fuel cell and battery electric vehicles allow transportation with zero-carbon energy sources.
- Unveiling the Top Software Engineering Job Hubs in the USA