The best deal for cord cutters depends on your individual needs and budget. However, some of the most popular and affordable cord cutting options include:
- Sling TV: Sling TV is a live TV streaming service that offers a variety of channel packages, starting at $40 per month. Sling TV is a good option for cord cutters who want to watch live TV without paying for a lot of extra channels.
- Hulu + Live TV: Hulu + Live TV is a live TV streaming service that offers over 75 channels, including many popular sports channels. Hulu + Live TV also includes on-demand content from Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+. Hulu + Live TV starts at $69.99 per month.
- YouTube TV: YouTube TV is a live TV streaming service that offers over 85 channels, including many popular sports channels. YouTube TV also includes on-demand content from YouTube TV originals and popular shows. YouTube TV starts at $64.99 per month.
In addition to live TV streaming services, cord cutters can also watch on-demand content from a variety of streaming services, such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and Disney+. Many streaming services offer free trials, so you can try them out before you commit to a subscription.
Here are some tips for finding the best deal for cord cutters:
- Compare prices and channel packages: Take some time to compare the prices and channel packages of different cord cutting options. This will help you find the best deal for your needs.
- Look for deals and promotions: Many cord cutting services offer deals and promotions throughout the year. Be sure to check for deals before you sign up for a subscription.
- Bundle services: Many streaming services offer bundles that can save you money. For example, you can bundle Hulu + Live TV with Disney+ and ESPN+ for a discounted price.
- Try free trials: Many streaming services offer free trials, so you can try them out before you commit to a subscription. This is a great way to see if a particular service is right for you.
Today, we want to give you all the information and let you decide what’s right for you. In this guide, we look at Vidgo, Fubo, Philo, DIRECTV STREAM, Sling TV, Hulu with live TV, and YouTube TV with the hope that this will help you pick the best deal for you.